Wooly Organic Face Mask
The design is made to fit the mask as closely as possible to the face. It has no crease – pockets, where dirt can accumulate. The face mask should be removed as soon as it becomes wet or after 2 hours of use.
Made of 100% cotton. Material description: two layers – outer and inner. Both are made of 100% certified organic
Recommendations for use:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or disinfect them by specialized means before applying the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask with your hands during use.
- Remove the mask holding it by the rubber bands behind the ears, without touching the face.
- Wash hands with soap or disinfect them after removing the mask.
- Wash the face mask after each use at a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees. After washing, iron in cotton mode.
- Store in a dry environment at a temperature of +20 to +40. Before and after use store in a sealed plastic bag.
- It is recommended to change the mask every 2 hours.
The protective mask does not have medical certificates.